Eurosport vs. Autotech subframe?

what effect did it have on the car?

David Utley mr.utility@highstream.net
wrote:K-frame that was bent, and it caused
more trouble than it helped...

David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:Not to be a nag, but I bolted up a 16V K-frame that was bent, and it caused
more trouble than it helped... If it mounts up with any gaps, the fasteners
should not be used to minimize them, trust me... Bend it back, or bend the
body back...

HTH

David Utley

Quoting chris gonzalez :

> I'd get the autotech. If you're car is bent even a little (our cars are
> gettin old), it won't line up. Did you try to see if a 16v subframe will line
> up?

David Utley