Eurosport vs. Autotech subframe?

Jeff,

Trust me, and get the AT one, the extra money is worth it for the
adjustability and the ability to remove the crossbar for maintainance.
The biggest issue I have with the eurosport is it only attaches to one
stud on each inside rear a-arm mount.  Fitment is a pain, and I just don't
trust that 1 stud to be enough (I've snapped one of those studs before,
they are soft).

The autotech unit, incorporates the rear a-arm cup and swaybar mount, a
much more solid fitment.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)