Flooding! Help please!

When it rained for a couple of days here in new york i noticed that my
backseat floor mat was floating in a 1 1/2 of water and that the passenger
side floor was soaked under the mat.  I realized this because i was trying
to find the overwhlming smell of mildew rising from somewhere. I didn't
drive the bad boy for a couple of days after it rained so I gave it some
time to really grow a nice potent smell.  Only the passenger side is wet,
nothing on the drivers side at all. I cannot trace the leak anywhere. Only
the floor is wet, not the carpet on the side or the door jam carpet or even
the carpet on the slant of the passenger side floor. Can anyone help me out?
I would really appreciate it.