The 3a has Arrived and...

Hey guys, i got the 3a head today.  It came out of a rabbit, so I'm not sure
if the head that is on it is a vw head or if it's an audi, if I get the part
number, can someone check this out for me?   I have also pulled the
throttlebody off, and it matches with the 5000 gasket I have, best part is,
I think it will be a direct fit, so I will not have to swap the old linkage
on, because it was mounted the same way it is on my engine.

It's been exactly one year, pretty much to the hour that I have had the
scirocco, and what a great anniversary gift for it...

Just wanted to share my joy..can't wait to rip into this thing.

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*