Steering Rack compatability?

Yup, they are both manual so it shouldn't be as hard as the power rack. I
hope to get it done at least by tomaro night. At least I no longer have to
take the car out of town a buddy in town has offered his garage up for me to
use!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!