was:Re: Waterfest Hotels: now registration

I've made a Hotel #2 commitment and reserved a room from Friday until
Monday.  I like to avoid
the rush. :-)  I think my usual white car will be staying in storage
in NY this year... :/  BUT, we'll
be having a great time with the GRM car in the drags and autox!

==Brett