SF BAY listers: karting FRI 4/30

Now that tax day has passed, spend your entire refund on a karting session next friday, april 30. I know Mark H and possibly Jeff T are in (get permission from the wifee TODAY, Jeff). You can bring a DOT approved helmet with a clear lens, if you've got one, othewise you can use the house gear (included with admission). Let's shoot for 7:00pm, if everyone can work that into their (or *ahem* their wife's schedule). We should be done by 8:00ish, and then possibly beer and shop talk (or sh*t talk?) afterward. Bring $30 and your "A" game.

*of course, non SF bay listers welcome to participate if in the area that day