OT - It's like this just before the natives attack!

;^}

"It's quiet. Too quiet........"

Just noticing that it's been exceedingly quiet and that IT'S JUST NOT
NATURAL!

K then....marginally on topic is the fact that I've just recently
installed drupal (cms web page structure) to fix my image directories from
being these huge monstrousities that jumble all pics 'Roc into these weird
rambling, "takes FOREVER to load!" type pages that only the most intrepid
visitor will dare to visit.

Now the pages might just be set up on a "per Roc" basis w/ "per project"
subdirectories of images that will load much faster, be more logically
laid out, allow the odd visitor to post comments on the content therein,
and even have a somewhat sane structure.

Since it has RSS/RDF capability I'm toying w/ the idea for it to go out
and crawl certain sites and post when they have updated content.

You know........new toy, way too many options, new admin trying to
incorporate all the "Gee whiz!" features, and frustated from waiting for
PARTS (I can't do a damn thing w/ either the engine or the tranny at the
moment and it's driving me bat-shite).

Just trying to keep up my usual noise level and warn you that next time
you are entreated to view my latest mishap that you may be greeted w/ an
actual web page type situation w/ word structure and everything!

Signing off w/ a signature that Daun can appreciate and my father would
have boxed my ears for uttering anytime I flying w/ him,

Tim

You know you've landed gear-up when it takes full power to taxi.