FS - DALLAS - 1982 Scirocco MKII - 300$ Negociable

Project change...so it up for sale..ned monies for the real project... 81S OEM Restoration from the ground up !

1982 Scirocco MKII, Cosmo Grey Color. no Sunroof, Manual Windows, Manual Mirrors, no power steering, AC setup!. The car has no mounted engine or transmission, and no door handles

The bad of the car:
Broken driver side mirror, spot of rust on drivers side rear quarter window, driver side fender has a dent, but the paint did not chip and could possibly be
pulled with the new methods available to a body-shop. All tires on the car are old and cracked and will need replacing.

The Good of the car
The Body is straight. The headliner is immaculate, a tiny rip barely visible (shown in picture # P4170314.JPG). The broken corner lenses will be replaced with clean unbroken ones before being hauled out. Car comes with an additional set of 8v black and grey seats, no rips, but driver side has broken springs on the lumbar, passenger seat is clean and functional, also included is a complete black MKII carpeting, an additonal Tanrantual rim to match spare wheel to the current wheels on the car

Available for this car at small additional cost:
1.7L EN Block w/ rebuild kit, 1.6L Head,
1.8L with JH Head (80K Miles),
MKII uncracked Dash Color Blue.

Terms:
This is a pickup in Dallas area or delivery arrange by transport of your choice by buyer! will help load car but will not make arrangements for transport company, that is the buyers responsability.

Car can be inspected by calling me on my cell phone at 214-674-7641, and I will advise you when we can meet at the Farm, be aware I am usually available Every morning of the week between 8am-10am, with full days on Friday and Sunday, again call me first to make an appointment.

Payment in full of the car is due when taking delivery yourself or in advance for transport company) PAYPAL, Cash in hand or Certified Checks accepted (10 days wait period on C/C's).

I have a Clean title on this car and car be put back on the road with a little love...

This is a perfect setup for a 16v or 1.8T upgrade.
300$ negociable.
pictures:

(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170287.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170288.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170289.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170300.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170301.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170302.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170303.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170304.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170305.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170306.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170307.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170308.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170309.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170310.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170311.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170312.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170313.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170314.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170315.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170316.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170317.JPG)
(http://ats.longcoeur.com/for%20sale/82%20rocco/images/P4170318.JPG)

ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b