H&R Coilovers?

I just got my H&R kit from the Potterman. I'm wondering if I have everything
I need....

The fronts have a metal "hat" held on with a bolt, and I have new upper
strut bushings to put on.

Do I just put the upper strut bushing on and bolt it down, or are there
other bushings, etc. that I need??? I'd like to just completely remove the
front struts I have and swap these in, without taking apart the old ones.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |