Price check, aisle 3

I have no idea what this stuff is worth and someone may be interested in buying it so if people can give me a going rate, that'd be super. Here's the list:

mk1 steering wheel with wolfsburg horn button absolute 100% mint condition. I don't think it's leather wrapped though, but not positive. came from an 81 rocc if that helps.

1 rim of the same design as seen here http://edition719.com/forums/thread-view.asp?threadid=3016&start=1 They're 13" old VW rims, not the bottlecap ones but the ones that look very similiar to the bottlecaps. mint condition, tires aren't worth anything though

black plastic VW center caps for above rims in very good condition

black plastic bolt caps in good to NIB condition

TIA,
Dan