(More PICs) Disappointment... ATE rear discs don't fit.

OK, any advice for using a sanding bit instead?  Problem is, even with my caliper piston pushed all the way back, there is some friction when trying to spin the disc because of my new pads.  A sanding bit will probably take me all day, let alone a cutting disc...