bumper cover bracket

Ok, head scratching time.  I'm missing the right front bumper cover bracket
from my 1988 16V.  The dealer shows the left part is available for ordering,
but the right bracket is "discontinued" (out of stock).  When I called a few
used parts dealers, they will sell me the part, but only as one piece of an
entire front bumper!  Anyone know where I can get one of these, or are they
unobtainium?  It's a 7" black plastic bracket which snaps onto the wrap-around side
of the bumper cover.  The part no. stamped on the left side bracket is KKP 533
807 193.

Grant