Wheel pimping questions

Yep, you read right.

PIMPIN'! (Don't know of another way to phrase it.)

See....here's the deal.

I bought a nice set of 7 spoke alloys (Jetta GLI) from my favorite
junkyard w/ almost new 195/60/14s on 'em (I know.....REALLY tall! I'll
probably change them after Cincy but every little bit helps w/ fuel
economy.) that are mostly in wonderful shape but have suffered the normal
downfall of most alloys in the way of curbage and a little oxidation
bubblage.

The plans for them are to get 'em soda blasted to remove all present
paint. Of course painting them will be a logical step, but I'm thinking
that while they are nice and nude it would be a good time to address
curbage issues.

This (like just about EVERYTHING else I post here) is my 1st time doing
wheel restoration (erm....maybe more like defrocking) so I'm asking whose
tree I should shake about getting the curbage taken care of or how I
should go about taking care of it myself.

Pics of said wheels can be seen @:

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/3A/index.html

or

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/3A/tn/3Anwheel.jpg.html

but it's big and huge and stuff.

Any comments, suggestions, etc.?

Head under serious duress from finger abrasion,

Tim

I know things about TROY DONAHUE that can't even be PRINTED!!