Finally finished my Roc rotisserie....

Well I had it done yesterday but the brake wasn't holding so this morning with
one size smaller wire rope clamps I reattached the brake cable so I could lock
it in place.  The 78 spent last night upside down, but is now pass side
up(and holding)
so I can start work on the underside.  I have a couple of fair pics, and
soon as I get
some webspace set up(started on that this morning) and learn how to put up
pics I will post some, followed by some better quality ones too.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.-  In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe