Broken fuel line on an '84

>>>I tried to repair it, with some fuel injector line.
>>
>>Um, steel-braided line?  Just get regular hi-test FI fuel hose.
>>Crank on the clamps and sell it to one of us for $1000.
>>
>>Or am I missing something?
>>

> You're missing something.
>
> I did that.
>
> It didn't work.

I have done this before.  I don't answer these tech posts much because a
lot of my knowledge is rusty but you can find hose that will hold the
psi.  Are you saying that you used regular FI line from FLAPS instead of
'fuel injector line' from a VW and you can't get it to stop squirting?
Try to flare the smelly rusty crap on the car out with something (like a
swiss army knife) and then fold the pointy outside part back in (like a
bubble-flare) to act as a hose barb.

It can be done but then sell it right away to a pimply-faced adolescent.

Disclaimer:
YMMV.  Not responsible for legal shit.