change: OMFGawwwd.... 1981 Modded Rabbit truck.... where does itend?....with a NICE modded truck....

Speaking of 'modded' Caddys.....

My dad completed work on an extended cab 2-door variant Rabbit diesel truck.
Needless to say, it's pristine and looks like something VW *should* have
offered us........

It is for sale for $4900.00 USD and it's located in Arcadia, FL.

Delivery can be arranged if close enough.

Pics here:
http://www.takkenband.com/pics/Rabbit/
(I threw in one pic of my Roc-n-trailer to bring this thread back OT :)

Please email any questions to me.

Thanks,

Dan Snow
(2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos
(1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck
(1) '84 Rabbit-L diesel (FS$650 as is)
http://www.takkenband.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
Life." - Mike Smith