OMFGawwwd.... 1981 Modded Rabbit truck.... where does it end?

While I agree with the majority that it is absolutely hideous, I will admit that the amount of work put into it is astounding. The conversion looks to be flawlessly done. I can't imagine how much money was put into that thing. You don't just come across Ferraris in the local yards.

Dan

Rhett Farnum <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> wrote:
This is somewhat old news on vortex and it is a relist. Of course simply for
the fact that no one bid on it in the first place. I kinda like it but its
also ugly in a another way too.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-( Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!