Anyone have Autotech SS brake lines and wider tires?

Ryan H wrote:

> hrmm, this could cause problems cuz... well... my shocks were installed flip-flopped, meaning the brackets face the rear instead of front.  Wonder if a ziptie between the grommet and bracket temporarily will keep them out of harm?

You *want* them to be able to slide around some. A little.

  Better they are going through the back than be tied down tight. (Well,
I should go look at th yellow Konis on my car before I follow that to my
grave.)

They have both front and back brackets for said grommets.

I'll let some more other kinda folks chime in here.

TBerk