polished 50mm intake on ebay, Kevin Collins????

David Harris wrote:

> I think I remember Kevin's looking much more polished
> than this one, but have to be sure.

Wow, good catch.. that's actually VERY close to what mine looked like,
at least it looks very similar in the low-res picture.  I just looked
carefully at a blowup of it next to pics of mine to see if I could find
any common flaws but couldn't.  But the surface was similar enough to
have me looking very carefully.

Thanks for keeping an eye out after passage of so much time.  Who knows,
maybe the thing will turn up someday.

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ