Body kit

3M body adhesive. It can be a little on the expensive side but it is not
going to let go too easily at all. Most body shops use it to install body
kit pieces and other body moldings. VERY trusted here in the states.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!