Body kit

Hey All

I posted a question last week about the adhesive to use when attaching
a 16V body kit. (besides the screws) Either my posting failed to find
it's way,  or no one in the group has ever done a body kit install (not
bloody likely), as I received no info. So I will try again. In
particular, the Canadian members, so they can recommend a product I can
find in Canada.

Currently the choices are:

Urethane Windshield Sealant/Adhesive
Silicon Adhesive
"Goop" (from "Crappy" Tire)
3M Super Weatherstrip Adhesive.

Any recommendations or advise would be appreciated.

Bill
82 Restoration (a week away from completion)