CINCY CAMPING: Ok, it's final this time, I really mean it

Due to the last minute addition of 2 people and the fact that no one has paypal'd me yet, I'm redoing the pricing. Now, it's cheaper to stay with the group for the weekend than it would be for you to stay 1 nite on your own!

$22 by M.O./check (email me if you need my address)
$25 by paypal
$27 by paypal with CC

Once again I need first and last name (if you're paying for more than 1 person, I need their name too), email addy and screenname on vintagewatercooleds.

Muchos gracias,
Dan