OT: seeking group wisdom on selling stuff online

i wouldn't trust a MO; i know they can be cancelled if they're reported
stolen.  though i don't know if international is different, i think you
would have to be even more careful.  like i said before, if i ever do
another 'tex transaction with someone i don't know, i'd have the money put
in escrow.  the whole purpose is to keep people from getting screwed.

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...