[semi-OT] Cincy eh? VW are made in more than one model!

If I was going to drive a people mover it'd be a water cooled Vanagon
with a Diesel mount and an Audi 3a motor.

BUT, I am researching air cooled T2 stuff because I have a bus in the
driveway looking for a good home; shameless plug time-

<http://www.geocities.com/tberk@sbcglobal.net/main_page.html>

IN any case, I wanted to point to a bus site put up in the same Scirocco
Luv tradition that has spawned Rocs in the Fog, Cincy, and the ND,
Waterfest, and Texan caravans of recent years.

Check out the 'karma' as they say:

<http://www.buskatiers.org/history.htm>

TBerk