My bearing on bearings and wear limit questions

Gunk engine brite, gasoline, brass and steel bristle brushes, and many
trips to the car wash.

Oh, and The tiny exterior test plot for Easy Off oven cleaner that
was applied for the 15 sec. it took me to read "Do not use
on......aluminum...." and then immediately hosed off.

Deal is that if I'm gonna go through all this schtuph and go all elbows in
about it I'll follow the guide lines Mom and another lister ascribe to by
"wearing clean underwear" where this is concerned.

Any tranny scime I take off can't decide to go on holiday and start
chewing the odd metal appetizer later.

Let's say I've done enough inflicted damage to feel sufficiently anal
about the rest of the project.

The 4K will fare much better.

Tim

An ounce of hypocrisy is worth a pound of ambition.
		-- Michael Korda