OT: seeking group wisdom on selling stuff online

You said it yourself: "I am surprised because it's almost not worth it"

Are you that much in a hurry to sell this part?

I'd ship parts right away to known Scirocco.org listers, but otherwise I'd
wait for the money to clear.

Can't he Paypal you the money? Western Union? If he needs this part right
away, then maybee he owes it to himself to make some reasonable effort in
sending you the money FAST.

If it sounds too good to be true... If there is pressure to seal the deal...

It is up to you.

My opinion is that if he REALLY needs the parts FAST, then he'll come up
with a way to SEND money FAST.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco