From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Patrick Bureau
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 7:55 AM
To: 'Mike Smith'; 'car'
Subject: RE: Things not to wear when welding

Don't throw ammo in a fire, unless you don't value your life.

I know your joking around, but hundred of children and young men, each year
end up in hospitals and sometimes die in accidents, from people tossing
ammunition into fire camps or bond fires because "its cool to hear the
"BANG", and this list should not let such a comment go without a warning
(there are younger folks on this list that may get ideas from your words),
not to mention the risk of the live round flying through the camping ground
with nothing more than "tents" as barriers, you can definitely hurt a lot of
people with such a prank. Sorry if I am preaching here, but I think someone
had to speak up on that subject.

DO not put ANY ammunition in a fire period.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b