Stripped

Yeah, my daughter is working this morning too (to pay for the recent Cabby
episode). Better than my son who is "sleeping it off", with his own personal
VW somewhere else.

As for me? Well, I'll wish y'all Happy Easter, and you celebrate the day
however you wish. But make sure you include chocolate for me eh?  It'll
improve your mood AND round your figure all at the same time...
Cathy "No Rabbits for Easter" Boyko