NE listers going to Cincy. A question

VT, NYC, NJ, DE, MD, VA, DE, Phily usually meet up at Rich Deede's in
Wilmington, DE on Friday morning... your welcome to ride with us.  The GWN,
Upstate NY usually meet up in Rochester.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace