9A spring cleaning

DAmn them there VW type engineers for not making things a little less
confusing (or maybe me for not using full disclosure as to where the
alpha-numeric applies)!

You didn't look @ the pretty pictures, did you.

Sorry, not a 9A engine but 9A tranny project.

My present 4K is a little loud going down the road (not to mention a bit
expensive these days w/ high RPMs for extended periods) so I'm interested
in swapping it w/ a 9A that's been subtley alterered in the 5th area and I
hope to have it and the 3A in the Roc for Cincy but need them both
completely together before I even think about pulling the present JH/4K
combo I presently sport.

Tim

P.S. The 2.0L 16v is being planned. It's just the 8v gets the lovin' first
as she was my first. The 16v is waiting patiently under it's car cover for
it's turn under the knife.

Ho! Tom Bombadil, Tom Bombadillo!
By water, wood and hill, by reed and willow,
By fire, sun and moon, harken now and hear us!
Come, Tom Bombadil, for our need is near us!
		-- J. R. R. Tolkien

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Rick Kellner wrote:

> Tim, I thought that you were deeply entrenched in an 8 valve project.
> When did you acquire a 16V 2.0?  If so, I want to hear about the plans
> and compare notes.
>
> Rick Kellner.

<snip>