FS: 16v parts

Almost everything that was pulled from the '87 16v parts
donor Anson & I picked up today is for sale.  The engine
suffered a broken timing belt, bent valves & all.  The hood
and doors were pretty well rotted as well.  (The hood
originally had a bra on it which was never removed...
rotted the front end to where there was nothing left to
hold the hood shut.)  Driver's fender is in decent shape,
the passenger fender looks to have been hit.  The bodykit
was intact, and there's what looks to be a complete extra
kit as well.  The car had leather which *may* be spoken for
- driver's seat needs restitched.

E-mail me with requests - I will ship if you want, or you
can pick up at Cincy.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen