WTB: lots of stuff

Dan
you'll need the version 3.1 due out very soon, you could get by with
version 3.0, but its considered a developer version.
Version 3.1 has the following
2 wbo2 sensors.
8 Ignition outputs ( wasted spark is very easy, as is coilpacks)
8 injector outputs ( laster verion had 2 )
Knock circuit in Firmware getting upgraded to match
It will do ignition
It will do your fuel.  High or Low Z injectors, If you use low Z PLEASE
contact me.

EGT's
I belive it does Closed loop WOT.
cost.. I think a fully assembled one in a case ready to plug in to your
wiring will run about 399EUR + connectors

http://www.vems-group.org/index.php?page=GenBoard%2FVerThree

thats the page describing it
and you will need a non-IE browser to look at the order page.
brian