Things not to wear when welding

If you want kablooey, toss an unopened Coke can into the old campfire. Ask
me how I know about this, oh yeah, I'm a mother of an idiot. Does a really
good job on the tents too, all that hot carmelized liquid and shards of
aluminum. DON'T try this, okay? It's a wonder soft drink manufacturers don't
have a warning about it actually.
Cathy