Cam Specs: neuspeed 268 and/or others

As far as I know yes they regrind yours, but they may be a possible ??  cam
exchange, but last time I talked to them you send you cam in they regrind it
and ship it next day air (all included in price so there is limited
downtime. But as always best to call them first to get complete details

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b