Cam Specs: neuspeed 268 and/or others

If you are going to spend the money on a NEUSPEED 268, can I suggest you
save yuour cash and get a regrind 268 ??
Call DELTA CAMS, @ 1-800-562-5500 and talk to the guys there, they are
extremly knowledgable, and the cost will be half of a neuspeed cam.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b