Head Group Buy:

Its coming to fruition:

There is now a tested and true GRM head. It is a stage III head in a 16v,
making plenty o power. and going to make more.

so the basic info is as follows.
All needed part need to be drop shipped to the vendor (Shaker Enterprises)
These usually include valve guides, and valve seals. Your getting head
work done dont scrimp, get all of them done!

Stage 1 head is about a 5% increase in flow
Intake is gasket matched (if supplied with head).

Stage 2 is about 15% flow increase also known as a race port
Intake is gasket matched ( if supplied )

Stage 3 is a stage 2 with the chambers polished.

Stage 4 is custom and has to be discussed with Shaker Enterprises.

Each Stage includes the following:
Pressure Test
Resurface
Replace guides
Valve Job
Port & Polish
Degrease

How will it work,
We need 3 heads(any) to make it a group buy.
Once that is done you'll send
-- 1/2 down
-- your head and any new parts you want installed (cams, springs, lifters,
etc)
-- guides and seals drop shipped
-- ALL PARTS NEED TO BE CLEARLY MARKED with YOUR NAME.
-- Parts get done
-- you send the balance
-- you get your parts.

Yes, Shaker Enterprises takes Paypal.
Basic group buy questions come to me, I'll forward any technical questions
to Shaker Enterprises.

Everybody wants to know how much. Well you have to wait one more day. I'll
post em tomorrow after final approval from the shop.

Brian
successful user of a stage 3 head!

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.