"The Mean Season"

oops, started cleaning around the house and completely forgot to check if it was a MkI or not.  However, I am 98% sure it was.  Anyone who has this movie on video or DVD, can you verify?  As I said in my last post, it was bout 1 hour and 10 minutes into the movie, right after he (Kurt Russell's character) leaps across the drawbridge and slides down the other side.

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source