OT:Re: OT - Cry for Help (At the Mercy of Viruses/Spyware)

Yeah, but if you drive a Scirocco, you don't need "special gas" available
only at a limited number of outlets...

This is why Macs do not get infected, they can't run most software
available! :-P

You buy it, you plug it, and you let the OS idle...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4