OT:Re: OT - Cry for Help (At the Mercy of Viruses/Spyware)

Quoting Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com>:

> Now where will we put these Mac people?

Right where we already are.

Behind the scenes, in control, pulling the strings....

Dance, my puppets, DANCE!  Moo-hah-hah *strokes goatee and pets cat*

Erm.

Outside voice or inside voice???

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY       93 Passat GLX,     84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         81 Rabbit Convertible 16v      |
|    MOO-hah-hah.  P43ar me. I rulez.  I pwn.                   |
|   (Damn.  Was that inside voice or outside voice?             |