ATS Cup Wheels

The original wheels had the black back and the holes edges are black as
well, the discount tire model has a few differences (no black paint on rim)
Get ET28 not ET20.

I love mine, they are slightly heavier than most wheels in 15x7, but they
are tough puppies for daily driving.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b