Rear wheel bearing help 16V (kinda long, sorry)

> umm, 2-arm i.d. puller was to take the old ones out :)
> Al

right, i knew that.  i was just... uh... testing everybody's knowledge of tools... ;)
haha, actually the funny part is I thought this was a joke term for a really strong person (hence the 2 arms, and the I.D puller refers to a night-club bouncer... get it?)
yeah... I'm still working on expanding my tools, so cut me some slack ;)