Rear wheel bearing help 16V (kinda long, sorry)

yup, I've got the inner seals, got 'em from our buddies the Pottermans.  So Allyn, you stop tightening when you notice a difference in how the wheel spins, right?  No backing off from there?
Yeah, I think my biggest confusion was, how the heck does everything stay together... and well, basically if you don't get the axle nut right, I guess it doesn't!
I prefer to keep my rear wheels on while driving around, so I'm gonna try and get it straight... I'm attacking it as I write, covered in grease from the old setup.  :)
Thanks again Allyn!