Back to WTB: 3a from Audi 80

Heysoos Crisco!!

And I thought I was paying a lot! Unless that is a virgin long block I
cannot see anyone paying for it......even if it is virgin.

If you want I'll give you that email addy for the guy I was going to buy
mine from. But if it's not dire emergency I'd wait just a bit.

The strangest things turn up sometimes. I got mine for 1/2 the price I was
going to spend w/ everything that was on the engine included pulled and
waiting for me 3 mi. from my houes.
The one I was going to get was 2 states away and had extra charge for
things like the distributor.

Take some time, think about your options, and something may turn up.

Tim

Vanilla wafer.