CINCY CAMPING: ABSOLUTE LAST CALL

Since we had a flurry of people add on at the last minute, you have until tommorrow (4/7)morning and up at www.vintagewatercooleds.com and post to the thread. I'm usually up until around 3am mountain time so before I go to bed, I'll get a final headcount and site count and that'll be that. I know it's months ahead, but this campground is booking up wicked fast and we'd like to be in at least the same general area.

Dan