Legal options on gas tank recall

scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
I have been through the whole tank deal with VW America and the
> stealerships
I just wanted to chime in on the whole dissatified with the gas tank recall
thing, I may have the most detailed story of corporate/dealership run-around
available.  suffice to say that unless you know a legal guru who wants to rehash
a class action suite, I don't think anything else will ever happen. The worst
part is there aren't any improvements in the replaced parts, they are just
NOS replacements that will outlive the average Rocco.       Michael