1981 Scirocco For Sale: Bay Area

There is an absolutely stock '81 for sale in the San Francisco/Bay
Area..not mine, but if my heart didn't already belong to one Scirocco, I
would buy it.  I saw this Scirocco at ND 2002, and I think it was the best
one there....because it is absolutely pristine.  The owner has been looking
to sell it for quite some time, although he hasn't tried very hard since
his main intent is to find it a good home.  I have posted all the info and
pics on my website:  http://www.funksoulkitty.org/stockmk1sale/stockmk1sale.htm

If you were looking for the perfect starting off point for your project
Scirocco, look no further....since this car has never been touched in terms
of modifications -- meaning you won't find any wiring problems, gutted
interiors, misplaced items, etc.

The owner is in need of more space which is the only reason he is selling it.

Please people.....let's find this Scirocco a good home.....

Kirsten