Quick de-lurk. WTB stuff.

A few main things at the moment that I'm thinkin' of, one more importan than the other.

Important... I need a fuel line in the engine bay, the one that goes from the top of the fuel dis. to the fuel pressure regulator, the right side one. Mine's rather rusted out at the regulator end and I don't trust it at all.  If I need to, I might be able to drive the car to Cincy and change it there... we'll see, if I can get the car to Cincy in the first place.

Not-so important, but still desired. G-Grind cam or something as a smallish upgrade from the stock cam, going on the assumption that's what I have, and a G60 Valve cover to top my boring little engine off when I clean it up and detail it.

Yes, after 3 years, the Scirocco is being worked on. Wish me oodles of luck and prosperity. Or just a lot of luck. -.-

~Matt
'85 Audi Coupe GT Daily Driver, needs a rebuild
'85 Scirocco 8v, needs a miracle at the moment