megasquirt link needed

Wait, wait, before you go copying and pasting the link, I need the one for the system that was posted recently that's like megasquirt but combines a lot of the boards into one. It was recently posted but it seems I've deleted the email and saved the link on my home computer.

TIA,
Dan
PS- Yes, I tried searching, but I believe it was posted in March and that's not archived yet.