From: patrick <pgronau@cox.net>
Sent: Apr 3, 2004 2:01 PM
To: The list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: part numbers needed

Ok its getting warm and i am out giving the rocc its spring cleaning today.
here are the part #s that i need

1. the little white clips that hold on the door sill moldings
Flat Style - 538 853 831
Pointy Style - 533 853 577

2. the hooks that hold the parcel shelf
If you mean the push together rivets - 533 867 549

3. a new crank for the sunroof, and if possible the headliner piece for the
sunroof.
443 877 453 B

wheres the best place to get all this stuff online??
Dealer, junk yard for the crank or another lister.

any help will be
greatly appreciated, i am trying to get her all ready so that i might get to
check out Cincy this year!

Patrick